Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: My Posts Are Missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

Some of my posts are going missing. The search finds them (as topics) but when I search the topic, none of my posts are visible (I looked at one of the topics like 12 times) and I posted 4-5 topics today but the search shows my last post dated as January 7th.

Since I am not deleting my posts and I don't believe any mods are deleting my posts, where the f are my posts?

Forum glitch?
Have you blocked yourself ?... Seems most other people can see them without a problem.
yeah...(scratches beard) From the 8th to the 18th, you have 14 perfectly visible posts
strange,firsst time hearing some thing like that.
Did they count in your post count?

If not it could be lag?
clear cookies and cache? i used to have same problem when i was using a 3g dongle with my laptop
Moderators tend to do it when they don't agree with/ like something you say without notification at all.
Seems like a forum glitch. Sorry for late-posting. Forum cannot find posts and all but I can find them manually. And it is not about cache- temp files etc. Weird. Well, **** happens =)