Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings, Discovery !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings all !

Just saying hello to the community from a new guy. I got the discovery mod installed a few days ago but I'm already in love with it ! :ylove:

This mod really decided me to take my Freelancer CD out of the dust.

Big "tumbs up" to the dev's, great work guys !

A sincere "thank you" to Jazz (alias Schoolbus) who rescued me from despair and allowed me to get a decent start a this game !

btw, dont be intimidated by my name, I'm a very friendly person. (so they say, lol) :laugh:

*Seems I already know some faces around.. Xing, wouldnt you happen to be playing the Freeworld server under the "Tal'Dira" nickname ? Nice to see familiar faces around if I happen to be right* :D
welcome aboard, to the best freelancer there is.

watch out for the maniacal preachers, cannabalistic penguins, and cardi heads.

and enjoy your time here!

-Puck
Ahoy mate, glad to have you aboard:)
Welcome! Enjoy your stay, read the rules, please. For your sake as much as anything else, the Admin crew is very friendly unless you cross them and it's always a drag to see more names go up on that sanction board.

If I'm not mistaken there will be people along shortly to direct you to some excellent resources and to shamelessly recruit you. On that note: Join the Xeno Alliance! (PM me to find out more!)
Just plain and simple: Hi:D
Hope you have fun!
Another!

Pop by Kyushu some time...Make sure your in an Advanced train with a trader ID.

I has a suproizzzze :crazy:
Welcome to the party, mate! Watch out for the communist penguins and the cannibals, they've been breeding lately, and don't step into Kyushu without a small army, because 13cent and the NovaPG are probably waiting there with their usual dozen or so Red Catamaran bombers.
Welcome to Disco!:)
This mod really decided me to take my Freelancer CD out of the dust.

Good to hear this, welcome to our community.
Pages: 1 2