Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: N'evening~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well, here i am... and dunno what to say :$

I have Freelancer now since at least 7 years and spend uncountable hours in it, including a bunch of mods. Somehow i always return to it.
The time i found the Discovery mod it was still in 4.84 , but did not really get how all this RP stuff worked, so played mostly on empty servers xD.

Meanwhile i did quite a bunch of RP's, sometimes even using the " WALL OF TEXT " ,though those RP were always on messengers ( Skype, MSN ) where i have plenty of time to write. Dunno if i manage it in FL to write something without getting blow up.

Before i forgot.... my character is NOT human x3 * points to his avatar * You can ask me for the little background story if interested~

Finally, the most important question of the whole universe....

Has anyone cookies? =D

and with that, off to work~
Welcome to the community! I'd definately check out the mod as there have been quite a few changes since 4.84. Make sure to take a glance at the rules and of course, have fun!

The Empire of course has cookies to give.

[Image: join-the-darkside-get-a-free-cookie-dart...ster-2.jpg]
Furs are a commodity now.
Be afraid. Be very afraid.

:happy:
Welcome!

Aeternus Doleo Posted Today, 04:49 PM Wrote:Furs are a commodity now.
Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Furries are being slaughtered by the millions so nothing to fear, unless your a furry that is.
Welcome... Furries... Fine, if you can have your furries then I will
make my character a... Well, you'll see.
Welcome. Beware of furry haters and stuff. 8|

P.S. I have to think of my line here <.<
Dont worry to much tho... Furries have friends too.
Welcome aboard, have fun, enjoy yourself.
yay cookies =D

hmm, seems that thematic is here better known than i thought... well, if those haters gonna hate, i just dunno why. else there is always the ignore button.

i just wanna play a nice little game, with some RP to spice it up. not much different than the rest.
Pages: 1 2 3