Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sabbatical
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've decided to go on a brief sabbatical...frankly, I'll prolly be back on Monday.

While I'm not here, Sleipnir and Nevermore will share power of BPA, and etc...fpsdoug, the only reason for this is because you are in command of your own faction now. I don't want to put too much on your plate.
Okay, but do get back.:P
What's a.. Sabbatical?
He's leaving. Temporarily.:)
Oh... like a mini-vacation?
' Wrote:What's a.. Sabbatical?
"A sabbatical (from Greek sabbatikos) is a prolonged hiatus, typically one year, in the career of an individual taken in order to fulfill some goal, e.g., writing a book or traveling extensively for research." Wiki is helpful.

Back on Monday, alright. I was a little shocked when I saw the title and your name behind it.

fpsdoug can help us out even when he's on his UoG-char (he has done so before) though, heh. Well, until Monday, I guess.
Okay, I get it now.. at least my confusion increased my vocabulary a teeny tiny bit:P
Heheh, an unnecessary delegation of duty for someone that is going away for a weekend.:P

Ain't got nothing on fat kid's "I'm joining the army... be back at some point or other. I'll pop in and give everyone a good sassin' every now and then though."
He just want's us to think that he's so overworked that somebody has to be in charge, well I ain't buying it.
Sheesh, it's just the weekend. Still, hurry back:)
Pages: 1 2 3