Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Nerf-chart discussion thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
TECH NERFS DISCUSSION : HERE
TECH NERFS BUGS (You are sure it's a bug, complaining in there is no no) : HERE
TECH NERFS CHART : HERE
TECH NERFS CHART DISCUSSION (if you think I made a mistake when translating the data) : HERE

I was just looking for the technology chart. This seems like a much more effective way to make people use proper loadouts. Kudos

(alley : sorry for intruding in your private space (a))
Weird Stuff:
IMG ID orange celeed to all millitaries(no idea why)/ and millitaries not orange celled to img. (I think IMG shouldn't be able to use house millitary tech at all.
Whole Zoner collum... looks weird, old white cells not there (such as Xeno, KNF)
Rheinland corps can use KNF stuff? ERM WHY?
Pirate id is a joke.... orange to all?
Freelancer id... I think it should get higher nerf for millitary equip without millitary IFF
IND id orange to knf stuff? no way we can give them anything....
Gallic corps orange to Kusari corps... but Kusari corps not orange to gallic

that's all for now

Thanks a lot (bow)
Why, suddenly, is the Havoc not civilian anymore?
I don't know, it's processed independently just like the Osiris and Black Dragon in the server file.
BHG tech is orange to the pirate ID?

Lol?

Someone explain the logic of that please.
I don't know either. For some reason they've regrouped Freelancer ID and Pirate ID under the same banner in the server file, so they share the same permissions. I'm guessing it's going to get fixed.
What the hell, you get NO nerf when you fly GMG ships with a Samura ID?
Yes, and neither with a Kishiro ID. I checked the server file again to be sure.
Yeah, I get a 10% Nerf on my Havoc, with a Pirate ID, Bomber guns, and Civilian SNAC. Is this going to be fixed, or am I doing it wrong?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9