Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi!

I'm new to this game, and I'm loving it this far.
However, I'm having a hard time figuring all of it out.

Any chance there would be someone willing to mentor me?
GMT+1 for timezone.
Welcome.

Take a look for any of the Angels (alley, Error, Hawk are a few) and they will be glad to help you out with getting the feel for the game. Most of the players here will be happy to help you, too.

So, have fun mate.

-J
just ask, np.

and join a trading faction to learn the ropes while making some money to get started with.

and welcome.
Welcome, read the rules and enjoy.
[Image: ou39qu.jpg]
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]koske

Welcome to the Discovery Freelancer Server.
First and most important thing is to read forum and server rules, read guild about role play if its needed and take your first tour in space.

Server Angels are there to help new people with Roll Play, rules and everything that could be a problem to new player regarding disco server and it play. So, if you are feeling stuck... Just throw me an PM and I'll help you, same like every angel on this server.

~[The_Angels]koske
Welcome, you say you don't understand a few things?

Which are those?

Perhaps I can help. Also read the rules, they make your life
so much easier.
Welcome,

I am fairly new myself. I've found the players to be very helpful when asked. I suggest you do as I have and keep flying asking for help as you bump into trouble.

However, watch out who you ask in-game since you may find yourself in a RP mess. On that note, do not take RP personal. Just roll with it. It is a fun part of the game. :D

RC
Welcome to the madhouse and one of the most craziest community you will ever see.
Welcome to our crezi community, enjoy your stay.

P.S. YUS, ZHIS IS MY LINE 8|
[Image: Ev6kb.png]

Hello and welcome! If you're looking for a good place to learn about the game on a one-on-one basis, joining a faction is probably your best option. There are many factions that offer training services for new players, maybe you should look around for one of those.

Above all, eat large quantites of cabbage before playing.
Pages: 1 2