Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Tech Nerf discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Many feel that way Jokes. Well, I guess you'll learn to work with it. You always do. Poke me in skype.
' Wrote:Logged in yesterday. Don't know whether I should wait for 5.76 to log in again. That's my opinion of tech nerf. Not that it matters, right?
I take back what I said here. After reviewing and analyzing all the stats and the potentials -- I like this new mod version. Lots of freedom with some acceptable "costs". Looking forward to flying and role-playing.

Cheers, people.

Edit: One negative, unrelated remark though. There's really too many systems and some of them are unnecessarily huge. Maybe developers were thinking ahead for when server reaches 400 players during rush-hours or something. Anyway, it's definitely not needed at the present time and I do hope they won't be adding more systems in the future.
' Wrote:Edit: One negative, unrelated remark though. There's really too many systems and some of them are unnecessarily huge. Maybe developers were thinking ahead for when server reaches 400 players during rush-hours or something. Anyway, it's definitely not needed at the present time and I do hope they won't be adding more systems in the future.

Developers have stated that they plan to remove entirely some of the redundant Gallic systems, or at the very least make them smaller. Don't have any definite details about other systems, though.

On topic: The Pirate Transport/Train could do with some adjustments of its cells. The PTrain is sold on Freeport 11, yet it's a red cell for Zoners... and it's a Green Cell for Gallic Unlawfuls, who have pretty much no access to tht ship? How does that even make sense?
Quick and somewhat weird question:

Where does the Enteprise Luxury Liner falls on the chart? Liberty Civ? Plain Civ?
I'm kinda at a loss here, trying to figure out how much power would go away.
' Wrote:Quick and somewhat weird question:

Where does the Enteprise Luxury Liner falls on the chart? Liberty Civ? Plain Civ?
I'm kinda at a loss here, trying to figure out how much power would go away.

Civilian Sirius.
' Wrote:Civilian Sirius.

Kudos for the quick reply.
Havok
Why isn't it just regular Sirius civilian?
Why can't the Zoners use the Havok at all?

Pilgrim
Why is the Pilgrim Liner something the Zoners can't use?
Are Slave Liner Turrets counted as the same tech cell as the Pilgrim itself, or as Sirius civilian or something?

Gallia
Why <strike>god why</strike> are Freelancers set to pinkcell with Gallic Civilian?
Are Musketoons Gallic Lawful or Gallic Civilian tech?
Why aren't Gallic corporations light-greencell with Gallic Lawful?
Legate
Why does it only have 18 turrets while the Ranseur has 20, all of which firing forwards?
I suggest the old balance, when both had 16 turrets. Now the Legate should have 20, too.
It should be noted that the Corsairs are going to invade Rheinland, who has Green bricks.
And they also fight occasional Nomads Marduks in Delta. So their heavy Dreadnought must be at least able to deal some damage before going to oblivion.
That's my opinion. (Is this the right thread?)
' Wrote:Legate
Why does it only have 18 turrets while the Ranseur has 20, all of which firing forwards?
I suggest the old balance, when both had 16 turrets. Now the Legate should have 20, too.
It should be noted that the Corsairs are going to invade Rheinland, who has Green bricks.
And they also fight occasional Nomads Marduks in Delta. So their heavy Dreadnought must be at least able to deal some damage before going to oblivion.
That's my opinion. (Is this the right thread?)

Wrong thread.

Ok, So, didn't realize this...

I believe that LN Guns should have no nerf on Order ships, but I stick two Magmas on my main Nephthys and get 91%. Is that correct, or is it a bug?
' Wrote:That's my opinion. (Is this the right thread?)
No you want the ship balance thread
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13