Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Programs moving off screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, for some reason when I play SWG, progams I have activated like TS and Xfire will move off the screen on the right side, and they won't came back. The only way I can pull them back onto the screen is if I start scrolling my mouse around off the screen and see what I've pulled back on be trying to drag and drop it.

I'm not sure if its a resolution issue of some sort or its caused by playing SWG.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Do you have multiple video cards?
My 8800gtx could be considered multiple, but no I only have that one for this computer.
Right click on the desktop and click settings. If it shows two monitor icons, then select the one labeled "2" and uncheck the box marked "Extend my Windows desktop onto this screen"
Thank you, that seems to have fixed my problem.
No problem. What happened is you had a "phantom monitor" Windows thought you had a second one plugged in, and some programs open on the second available monitor by default.
I have to deal with this crap every time I reinstall my computer. Annoys me to hell..