Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GMS/IDF/EFL/Solar engineering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok GMS/IDF/EFL/Solar engineering on Wiki which is way out of date now on alot of things states these IDs/factions "should" stay out of Sirius. Now with Bretonia being invaded, and Kusari buddies with Gallia i was wondering if these companies are allowed out of Gallia, and how they would be reacted to is Sirius?
Now Bretonia i can see alot of grief with war and all.
Kusari pretty open to trade as all buddy buddy now.
I am thinking Liberty would know next to nothing about these companies, and Rheinland even less then that.
Pirate factions would still be pirate factions of course, and just see them as a new target for money.
Outcasts kill on site like all gallia.
Xenos KOS as they hate all non Liberty.

So ideas/oppinions?

Rule wise admin input would also be great. Ok to trade in sirius,not ok?
Gallic corps were allowed out in an admin update way back in 85.
' Wrote:Gallic corps were allowed out in an admin update way back in 85.

Hmmm must have missed that. Back in 4.85 i pretty much tried Gallia when it came out, then avoided it next year and a bit.
Also thx for reply on yes or no. Any ideas on how they are reacted to?
Main reason is i got a gaillic train with Gaillic ID, but am wondering if i keep that ID in Sirius, or give it a Kusari ID/take nerf and RP it in an entirely different way.
Bretonia hostile, kusari/rheinland neitral Id assume. In 85 Liberty treated them neutral, but seeing as Gallia is basically saying
"We're coming for you next boyo" to liberty,
and has banned all libertonians, and even all ships MADE in liberty from gallia, and liberty is making deals to combat gallia with Bretonia, I expect that to change.
Gallic Corporations are not permitted in Liberty. They will be asked to leave or die.
' Wrote:Gallic Corporations are not permitted in Liberty. They will be asked to leave or die.

Yeah thats HF RP for every ship they see. So no worries there. As i said Pirates will hate.
No. Pirates will see more food. But frankly, Gallic corps are pretty much restricted to the Kusari/Rheinland-via-Sigmas route. Liberty and Bretonia can pretty much pew them on sight. Thank your king for that:)
' Wrote:No. Pirates will see more food. But frankly, Gallic corps are pretty much restricted to the Kusari/Rheinland-via-Sigmas route. Liberty and Bretonia can pretty much pew them on sight. Thank your king for that:)

NP. Looks like i may be getting a Kusari ID for my char so i can RP it more. Kusari is fine for boring trade part, but no one ever there. From Galia to Kusari, and back 2 times, and spotted 1 other player only.

I wonder how many will yell "look Gallic train" and pew pew on site still without looking at ID. Also even Liberty cannot kill a Transport on site without a demand. If the Transport follows that Demand no pew pew. Had a nice chat with admins on that. War does not mean KOS without demands on transports. Turn around or dai/drop cargo or dai/ and such are demands though. This could make for some fun RP. But still staying way out of NY. Even my ALG gets "rheinlander kill it" there.
I would assume a Kusari IDd Gallic train would be allowed in Liberty( probably still not Bretonia ) as Liberty has not listed Gallic ships on restricted ship list yet like some rheinland ships are.

PS. I noticed Gallic trade IDs had no rep hack towards Sirius factions, but do Kusari/Liberty/Rheinland Trader IDs rep hack Gallia? Off topic, but curious.
' Wrote:Yeah thats HF RP for every ship they see. So no worries there. As i said Pirates will hate.

You noob, I was talking from the perspective of Liberty Lawfuls.

Also, HF don't attack corporate ships. Fail number two.
' Wrote:You noob, I was talking from the perspective of Liberty Lawfuls.

Also, HF don't attack corporate ships. Fail number two.

Hey no insults allowed. :nono: If i called you a noob i be off for 24hours again.

And i will try to find the screens for you of HF attacking my ALG. I would say more, but in a good mood, and mods will give me another 24 ban.

Pages: 1 2