Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Rolo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 111224841_a_p.jpg]

[color=#FFFFFF]The filmmaker says he's retiring the sci-fi franchise: "Why would I make any more, when everybody yells at you all the time and says what a terrible person you are?"

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-visi...ed-tails-282905
Poor guy. As much as I (and many others) disagree with some changes he made to the films and the general quality of the prequel trilogy, I still love Star Wars and so do most of the people who whine about it.

He just kinda lost direction and doesn't have many people around him that challenge him any more.
[color=#FFFFFF]At least by giving up he proved that it wasn't all about the money, because let's face it he could now release an episode of Man vs Wild call it Star Wars and make millions. And ye I do feel kind of bad
Does it though? He probably makes enough money for 100 of us to live on just from the franchise.
No more Star Wars?

[Image: vader.jpg]
I used to like Star Wars.
Then I took a lightsaber to the knee.
I used to prefer the EU, since it gave any author the ability to see star wars from any point of view. From swashbuckling heroism, to noir, to gritty spy genre. It also explored the massive empty canvas that the movies left bare.

Movies were great - but there's only a couple of them, and they only last a few hours.

*shrug*
Am I the only one who is looking forward to Red Tails?
Pages: 1 2