Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Drinks, laughs an' greetin' to ye all!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I figured I should actually make a post here... been zipping about the game world a few weeks now, though I have been playing freelancer of many flavors since '03.

I'm in the process atm of writing a back-story to my new main characters and their ship, the ZRS-Celestia's Grace... which includes the new and interesting challenge of refining the art of typing the Scottish vernacular of her captain.

I'm here to have a good time... RP my quirky crew and explore as a good Zoner science team should... when they aren't fighting their faulty ship AI and mechanical troubles...

My other characters at the moment are Cpt. Nickademus Marshal of Interspace Commerce, for my trading needs... and Primarch-Cpt. Icebourne... for when I feel like getting owned in a fighter cause I somehow temporarily think my PvP skills aren't god-awful, lol...
Welcome to Disco! You seem sane enough to help balance things up!
Well come?
[Image: Ev6kb.png]

Love, Tolerance, n' all that jazz. Ye look like a good fellow. And the accent is working well:P
Eh clocked whit yir daein, yi wee bastirt.
There be on'y one Scotsman round heer, nae stoop wha' yir daein', er eh'll gie ye a right clout, ye clatty glaikit tumshie-heid!
You're so creative, I can't wait to not read your rp stories.
And I cant wait to procrastinate and never write any for you to not read! Fun for all!

Naw but... I do realize that my scenario sounds cliche...*shrugs*
Welcome, ZonerZonerZoner! If you ZonerZonerZoner at ZonerZoner while Zoner, ZonerZoner in the ZonerZoner!

ZonerZoner and have Zoner!
Welcome to out crezi community. Have fun.
Welcome to our crezi community, enjoy your stay.
Pages: 1 2