Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: CR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I have a question.

Is this possible to play CR as an indie?
' Wrote:I have a question.

Is this possible to play CR as an indie?
You can join the official =CR= and be an indie like me with =CR= tag though. :cool:
CR are treated as a non canon player faction so unless you join the official faction you no can haz. Perhaps that will change later, considering many want to see invite only factions ids to allow indies. Although in discoland you never know what can happen.

Édit : this is also my first post from my Android phone and I already curse autocorrect
' Wrote:You can join the official =CR= and be an indie like me with =CR= tag though. :cool:
What if I dont join =CR= and play as Colonial.*******
Or CR|********
Can i do that?
' Wrote:CR are treated as a non canon player faction so unless you join the official faction you no can haz. Perhaps that will change later, considering many want to see invite only factions ids to allow indies. Although in discoland you never know what can happen.

Édit : this is also my first post from my Android phone and I already curse autocorrect
What is non canon player faction?
Something that did not exist in the original freelancer
' Wrote:What if I dont join =CR= and play as Colonial.*******
Or CR|********
Can i do that?

Nope.

A non-canon player faction is one which is not a vanilla Freelancer faction.

Edit: Ninja'd.
Or CR|********
Can i do that?
No.

' Wrote:What is non canon player faction?
A faction that didn't exist in vanilla Freelancer and was created by Discovery players.

Edit: Hm, double ninja'd.
UNDERSTOOD
Or CR|********
Can i do that?

Well, you could do that, but you can't use a similar tag to the =CR= one, I'd avoid using anything refering to them.

And you can't use their ID.

So, if you are happy with using another ID and another tag, sure, you can say you are a colonial.

EDIT:

John.Doe: Yes, I'm a from the Colonial Republic, got enough money to purchase my own ship, and I've left home.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8