Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Can you shoot a BH without demand,if bountied?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Looking at this as a BH tried to collect on my ship earlier.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=85799

With this here bounty on Junkers. Does that give junkers permission to also kill Krugar without demands? Non transport of course.
I guess it allows you a inrp right of retaliation against kruger for that bounty. Do the proper rp before engaging and you should be good.
' Wrote:I guess it allows you a inrp right of retaliation against kruger for that bounty. Do the proper rp before engaging and you should be good.

Thats what i was thinking. I was just hauling cargo through O7 when a BH told me Kruger bountied all junkers, and started pewing. I was lucky he was a poor excuse for a hunter. LF vs Salvager? Bad Idea.

Now i have never Pirated with junker in O7, but Kruger putting bounty on ALL junkers for what i am sure a few did? Just makes me want to start shooting some Kruger's. After all they cause the loss of junker cargo, why not junkers cause them some lost ore right?
I hate blanket bounties because of what a select few in 1 faction do.
Why the hell are Kruger bountying Junkers?
' Wrote:Why the hell are Kruger bountying Junkers?

If i remember right. Awhile back, and i mean like 6+months some pirated some ore in O-7. So this is probably the results. I may be wrong. But after being attacked for something i did not do, with 35mil in cargo on board? Well they want to target all for 1 players actions, then I can play that way to. Hell getting bored with Liberty anyway.

Because they can pirate in omega 7

And unless its the junker congress

there prob pirating in omega 7

So its justified.
because junkers pirate in omega-7
' Wrote:If i remember right. Awhile back, and i mean like 6+months some pirated some ore in O-7.
A junker attempted to pirate my hauler there just a couple weeks ago.

Quote:Well they want to target all for 1 players actions, then I can play that way to.
or the congress could open a diplomatic channel, and offer some type of remittance such as FR5 of the offending parties

' Wrote:or the congress could open a diplomatic channel, and offer some type of remittance such as FR5 of the offending parties

They could, but they will not. They did not do it when Bounty came out, so why would they now.
' Wrote:They could, but they will not. They did not do it when Bounty came out, so why would they now.
do you find it irritating that you can't go into omega-7

that's why
Pages: 1 2 3