Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Fellow Corsairs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hello brothers
Im playing 4 years or more on discovery as corsairs, mostly on my legate. I have witnessed/participated in many raids(on my first two years). Now I think we must do something other than raidng in alpha. Is it still fun? We go with large number of caps, raid alpha and then they come to gamma organising another raid. Happens everyday 2-X times.

How about doing something else than attack OC. How about we raid in chembridge ( where i think corsair activity should be much much more), omega 15( BHG near home!!!),molly home( through omega 49 )or omega 47( where very very few sairs go, casablanca completely neglected).

If its about activity we can have a lot more activity by raiding bretornia insted of raiding alpha. A plenty number of BAF and some council with some Exiles are alwys there. We can have fun there. At least we must have some activity according to disco storyline.
You guys can always decide to raid Leeds, about the same time GRN and BAF are fighting.

Would be interesting to have a 3 way massive battle.
as an Indi Corsair player i can say...

the corsair ID allows to do ALMOST everything you can imagine... except mining (well with exception of artifacts), is a problem of attitude, in my opinion. just today i went to bretonia in order to pirate and collect some mollies heads for the board, who was coming with me? no one....(well, i must admit i didn't talked to no one:D) indi corsairs and some factionized seems to have some sort of invisible wall that doesn't allows them to go further than O41.... another problem comes in this little detail, capitals.... capitals and more capitals... barely snubs... the problem of the sair ID is that allows capitals and else... and is good for the ocasional raid, of course... but people seems to make the corsairs (and for what i have seen, OCs too) as some sort of militarized mini-house or something likewise... aside of the sails, sometimes benitez, TBH and some strayed indi in his titan, you will not see corsairs in a "piratish" fashion... which, theorically, are meant for, in other words... such amout of capitals...is just crippling the ID uses... those big ships are good for defend of attack, but not for the everyday of the corsairs....

at least, that's my opinion...
Go pirate the Sigmas.

That will be new and fun.
I go raid Dublin in my indy Corsair, loads of fun.

All it takes is a few PMs to some of the players ingame and you got yourself a raiding party to the place of your choosing. Easy day.
' Wrote:You guys can always decide to raid Leeds, about the same time GRN and BAF are fighting.

Would be interesting to have a 3 way massive battle.
I agree with you, but playing with GRN will need an announcement of allience(at least temporarily), there are no harms in trying new ideas. Personally i dont think an allience can be made. Dab is so proud of themselves they dont do it.
You don't need an alliance to attack Leeds when you see GRN is there aswell.

Just fly in and start doing your thing;)
' Wrote:I agree with you, but playing with GRN will need an announcement of allience(at least temporarily), there are no harms in trying new ideas. Personally i dont think an allience can be made. Dab is so proud of themselves they dont do it.
Don't ally with GRN. Shoot anything that isn't starving.
' Wrote:I agree with you, but playing with GRN will need an announcement of allience(at least temporarily), there are no harms in trying new ideas. Personally i dont think an allience can be made. Dab is so proud of themselves they dont do it.

Dont ally with GRN - Shoot GRN

And the BAF
Just make sure you don't take any lolcaps there or some old dudes on Crete will be angry.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5