Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: who makes generic/cviilan weaps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
who is the in-rp maker of purple goddess and debs, and also things like generic battleship turrets
General consensus is that Ageira makes debs and flashpoints. I'm not sure about PGs or generic BS guns.
Renzu might make Purple Goddess weapons, I've no idea. Generic BS turrets are produced by every faction, but are nearly identical because balance.
' Wrote:Generic BS turrets are produced by every faction, but are nearly identical because balance.
Not all factions have battleships. Some only make up to destroyers, the Explorer is a gunboat-only product, and then there are all the trade factions that only have access to ships but don't make anything. Those people don't "make" the generic turrets they sell, if they're not even making ships.

But isn't BS equipment only sold on guard system bases and major shipyards?
' Wrote:Not all factions have battleships. Some only make up to destroyers, the Explorer is a gunboat-only product, and then there are all the trade factions that only have access to ships but don't make anything. Those people don't "make" the generic turrets they sell, if they're not even making ships.
Not necessarily. There are factions that make guns and don't make ships, ie. Xenos. GMG makes battleship turrets but doesn't build capital ships.
okay let me restate part 2 of the question, who makes the transport turrets
' Wrote:who is the in-rp maker of purple goddess and debs, and also things like generic battleship turrets

Definitely me, call me, I'll give you big discount for that kind of stuff:D
Well, it seems you have found a hole in this tech thing, time for someone to write some kind of lore or infocard about this civilian stuff

' Wrote:But isn't BS equipment only sold on guard system bases and major shipyards?

I believe it also sold in shipyard outside guard system
' Wrote:okay let me restate part 2 of the question, who makes the transport turrets
Could be house corps that deal with technology (Daumann, Ageira, DSE, BMM, Kishiro, Samura,...) or an unnamed company.
So basically nobody and everybody makes the generic stuff. I nominate zoners any objections

Pages: 1 2 3