Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GMG ships in Bretonia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Now that the political scenario has changed in western Sirius, what's the stance towards GMG vessels in Bretonian space?
Unchanged..? According to BAF| diplomacy, GMG are neutral.

Quote:Neutral
Independent Miners Guild
Rheinland Military
Zoners
Outcasts
Those not mentioned elsewhere
GMG ain't mentioned anywhere.
Since the end of the Kusari war GMG ships can enter Bretonia, though heading back to Kusari through the Tau's would require licensing.
' Wrote:though heading back to Kusari through the Tau's would require licensing.
HEADLINE NEWS:
"GMG gives Bretonia fuel, Bretonia refuses to allow GMG to travel back without permit."

lol.
If the GMG get any kind of trade license with Gallia - I wouldnt expect them to be given free travel rights back through the Taus.

That being said, during the course of 4.85 Bretonia downgraded relations over the GMG's acceptance of Bretonian POWs handed over by Kusari (to be the first miners on Planet Miura).

They later upgraded relations during the Kurile Crisis, with a view to gain critical fuel supplies for themselves, and exploit animosity between the GMG and the former Kusari regime.
Gallia doesn't run on H-fuel, afaik Bretonia does.
' Wrote:HEADLINE NEWS:
"GMG gives Bretonia fuel, Bretonia refuses to allow GMG to travel back without permit."
lol.

HEADLINE NEWS:
"H-Fuel no longer costs money! GMG profits slump into the red."

Fixed that for you.
I'm waiting for the comm-channel topic...

Queen Carina to the Gas Miners Guild:
"All your base are belong to us"

on topic: since the GMG are not fully Kusari, have things ever been different? I always was under the impression the GMG was happily delivering Fuel to Bretonia via Rheinland and Liberty
I was just studying different mining factions and possibru runs for mid size auto filled miner transports when I came up with a good route for a GMG Kamome for example. H3 to Newcastle and Harris' Gaian Wildlife to Okinawa. That means briefly settin foot twice in BAF bases.
Stepping foot in Bretonian systems, but not BAF bases itself. SSR in Newcastle is IMG, and Harris is Planetform owned.
Pages: 1 2 3