Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Dont look
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nevermind this post...Thansk folks for the clarification!! :yahoo:
Remove the name, trial-by-forum is heavily frowned upon.
trial by forum

inb4 lock
Sorry - I didnt realize this was a trial by forum. I just thought people should be aware of who is doing this and what their opinions were on this type of gameplay. Ive never witnessed this sort of behavior and so I honestly dont know where I should have mentioned this and I honestly didnt expect him to suffer any consequences save for folks knowing he is out there doing this?

It is illegal to warn folks? If so then please let me know and I will take corrective action on myself. Thanks!

:)
' Wrote:Are there lots more of you that pretend to be Lawful characters and then spy to use your pirate characters?

Is this normal for folks?
Yeap there's lots of that kind of crap here. Even lawful ships passing bats and bots to their buddies who are pirating you.

Now you know, take a deep breath and decide what you're going to do

Was I instead to post a sanction report? Whats the right thing to do and what am I doing wrong? I dont want to break any rules! Please help and soon - Im about to get some shuteye. ;)
Nothing to sanction. Even if he did what you think, he didn't break any rules (rules here). Best you can do is bring your own ship and pirate his IMG guy.

Thanks Ursus for the advice. AM I violating anything with this post though? I certainly dont want to so that.
I am AGS-L|Valfodyr.

I do not have any IMG characters, indie or otherwise.

However, to comment on the core of your post, it is actually not against the server rules (as far as I know) to scan other people's cargo in one ship, then log on another ship to pirate them further down the lane. Personally, I think doing this is somewhat dishonorable, and to be honest, it sounds like way more effort than it is worth (If a pirate just stops all ships heading through a chokepoint, why does he even need to scout for ships coming?). But yeh, not against the rules.

To be clear, I don't care that you brought this up (although trial by forum is prohibited, take note of that in the future) I actaully kind of like that you remember me, although I'm sad it's not in a good way.

Hope this clears some things up.
' Wrote:Thanks Ursus for the advice. AM I violating anything with this post though? I certainly dont want to so that.
Depends on the mood of people in charge. Remove his name completely to be safe.

Pages: 1 2