Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: My good pal, McNeo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
' Wrote:The only person I expect to type something here is Altejago, since I am sure you are absolutely begging for a chance to air your views in diametric opposition to mine. I invite you in. Please, make yourself at home, I even prepared a sofa and a few cushions for you.

I didn't like your sofa.

You left tacks in the cushions.

Thanks for the hospitality though, you've said it all.

Good day to you sir!

EDIT: This is not a hate post, just stating I have nothing to say in regards to your issue. No need to bait me
If you have nothing to say, why do you feel that you must say that you have nothing to say?

I mean, it strikes me as either a waste of time, or a contradiction. You have nothing to say, so you want to say that you have nothing to say, so you go ahead and say it, and in doing so, prove that you have something to say.

Which means that either you have something to say, or you like to waste your time in fruitless endeavours.

Which is it?
' Wrote:If you have nothing to say, why do you feel that you must say that you have nothing to say?

I mean, it strikes me as either a waste of time, or a contradiction. You have nothing to say, so you want to say that you have nothing to say, so you go ahead and say it, and in doing so, prove that you have something to say.

Which means that either you have something to say, or you like to waste your time in fruitless endeavours.

Which is it?
When one's input is expected, nay invited on an issue, to say that one has nothing to say is exactly that.
Welcome to flood!
[Image: Dancing_pyro_by_gas13.gif]

Inb4Lock
' Wrote:
[Image: Dancing_pyro_by_gas13.gif]

Inb4Lock

[Image: team-fortess-gifs-team-fortress-24533789-411-305.gif]
[Image: 1324740035589.gif]

Only posting because he dances, pwesdunbeoffended
Quick flood it with tf2 stuff that take ages to load.
' Wrote:I have nothing to say in regards to your issue.
Yeah, when I have nothing to say in regards to an issue I don't post words claiming that I have nothing to say when saying I have nothing to say is actually saying something about the very thing I said I have nothing to say about.

But, what luck! as an outsider reading all the things said that claim not to be said, I have something to say:

Take it outside.

::Locked::