Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Need link to Embargo goods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok been looking for the Liberty, and rheinland Embargo rules/items and so on. All i found was laws for both, but not the list, and what is, and not allowed. I know it exists as i have seen it before, but just cannot find it right now with search. Anyone got the link/s?
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...mp;#entry831856

hello. this what you mean.
embargo goods are included within each group

teehee. lil steweycool bet me
well done sir. u won a pixie caramel
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...erty+Police+Inc

Try this. Hope it was what you're looking for.

Edit: Ninja'd (2X) /me hangs head in shame
Thx guys. That was what i also found. I read and re-read the Liberty laws. The Imbargo part needs to be made larger/bolder/diff colour or something. I missed the Link like 3 times.

PS. I find it really stupid no goods can go from Liberty into or through Rheinland space.

PPS. the fool that claimed my ALG Uruz was not allowed into Liberty needs to re-read only Colosus and Behemoth are not permitted.
' Wrote:PS. I find it really stupid no goods can go from Liberty into or through Rheinland space.
They're at war. Why would they allow you to supply their enemy?

Quote:PPS. the fool that claimed my ALG Uruz was not allowed into Liberty needs to re-read only Colosus and Behemoth are not permitted.
That'll probably get fixed soon to outlaw the Uruz as well.
' Wrote:Thx guys. That was what i also found. I read and re-read the Liberty laws. The Imbargo part needs to be made larger/bolder/diff colour or something. I missed the Link like 3 times.

PS. I find it really stupid no goods can go from Liberty into or through Rheinland space.

PPS. the fool that claimed my ALG Uruz was not allowed into Liberty needs to re-read only Colosus and Behemoth are not permitted.
I'm sure the part about the Uruz will change quite soon.
Anyhow, not only is it stupid, it's also in direct violation of server lore as set forth by the Word of Igiss.
But despite having been made personally aware of this, the people responsible (one of whom is an admin) continue to ignore it for their benefit.
' Wrote:I'm sure the part about the Uruz will change quite soon.
Anyhow, not only is it stupid, it's also in direct violation of server lore as set forth by the Word of Igiss.
But despite having been made personally aware of this, the people responsible (one of whom is an admin) continue to ignore it for their benefit.

Bla i laughed at the little LPi sitting right at Jumphole trying to stop my Shire anyway claiming i was breaking Imbargo.
If they suddenly outlaw the Uruz i will just get ALG hauler. More cargo/less agility. No one robs a ship full of waste much anyways. If they do? let em blow it up, and polute all of Liberty. That always makes great RP sense to blow up a garbage truck.
Difficulty of finding embargo link noted. Will make a more easily visible subheading.

' Wrote:...
That'll probably get fixed soon to outlaw the Uruz as well.

Correct.
' Wrote:Bla i laughed at the little LPi sitting right at Jumphole trying to stop my Shire anyway claiming i was breaking Imbargo.
If they suddenly outlaw the Uruz i will just get ALG hauler. More cargo/less agility. No one robs a ship full of waste much anyways. If they do? let em blow it up, and polute all of Liberty. That always makes great RP sense to blow up a garbage truck.

Especially when it's carrying superconductors... Lots of toxic waste in there..
Pages: 1 2