Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Official and Independent Ship Prefixes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Okay, everyone. I know there are one, maybe two posts similar to this one, but much of the content has been in debate and the main post not modified with correct information. Here are the list of all valid and/or confirmed ship prefixes in the Sirius Sector.

For [color=#000099]Liberty Navy ships: L.N.S. [meaning Liberty Naval Ship]
The Liberty Navy is a powerful House Military.

For [color=#FFFFFF]Bretonian Armed Forces ships: H.M.S. [meaning Her Majesty's Ship]
The Bretonian Armed Forces is a well-organized House Military.

For [color=#FFFF00]Kusari Naval Forces ships: I.K.N. [meaning Imperial Kusarian Navalship]
The Kusari Naval Forces is a distinguished House Military.

For [color=#009900]Rheinland Military ships: R.N.C. [meaning Rheinland Naval Capitalship]
The Rheinland Military is a House Military.

For Hispanian ships of [color=#FF9966]Outcast origin: M.N.S. [meaning Maltese Naval Ship]
The Maltese Navy is a Large Paramilitary created and funded with the lucrative Cardamine trade.

For Hispanian ships of [color=#FF9900]Corsair origin: (No Prefix) [meaning simply Corsair Warship]
The Corsairs do not maintain a Navy, as they do not see fit to allocate their limited funds to create and organize a complete military. However, since they are so numerous and take pride in the fact that their technology is second only to The Order's technology in the Edge Worlds (yes, the Corsairs' technology is very advanced) and their numbers are greater than that of the Outcasts, their synergistic war capability is equivalent to that of a Large Paramilitary.

For ships in use by [color=#339999]The Order: O.C.V. [meaning Order Capital Vessel]
The Order is a Small Paramilitary organization that prefers to act in secrecy.

For [color=#66FFFF]Gallic Royal Navy ships: R.N.S. [meaning Royal Navy Ship]
The Gallic Royal Navy is a very powerful House Military.

For ships in use by Samura Industries: S.I.S. [meaning Samura Industries Ship]
Samura Industries is a very influential Kusari Corporation.

For ships in use by Kishiro Technologies: K.T.S. [meaning Kishiro Technologies Ship]
Kishiro Technologies is a very influential Kusari Corporation.

For ships in use by Universal Shipping: U.S.V. [meaning Universal Shipping Vessel]
Universal Shipping is a renowed Liberty Corporation.

For ships in use by Kruger Minerals: K.M.S. [meaning Kruger Minerals Ship]
Kruger Minerals is a Rheinland Corporation.

For ships in use by Synth Foods: S.F.S. [meaning Synth Foods Ship]
Synth Foods is a Siriuswide Corporation.

For ships in use by Gateway Shipping: G.W.S. [meaning GateWay Ship]
Gateway Shipping is a wealthy Bretonian Corporation.

For ships in use by Border World Exports: B.E.S. [meaning Borderworld Exports Ship]
Border World Exports is an important Bretonian Corporation.

Feel free to post so I may add or modify the list. Cheers.

-Sky
Very good topic Sky!
Good job!!
The Order uses OCV in most cases.
I think there already was a similar topic once. Maybe check it up for some missing information. Oh, and take the IKN out since they are outdated now. West will know what it's going to be substituted with.

edit: on second thought, leave the IKN in but move them to the Kusari Exiles
' Wrote:The Order uses OCV in most cases.

OCV for indie
Order|CV for official faction.
Isn't it "CNS-" for corsairs? Also feel free to add Red Hessians there which varies depending on ship type: RHGB-, RHC-, RHB-.
It's CNS for corsairs
Note that you've not mentioned anything to distinguish the official factions from the irregulars (aka indies).
[LN], for example, is the offical faction prefix.
' Wrote:For Hispanian ships of [color=#FF9900]Corsair origin: C.W. or no prefix [meaning Corsair Warship]
The Corsairs do not maintain a Navy, as they do not see fit to allocate their limited funds to create and organize a complete military. However, since they are so numerous and take pride in the fact that their technology is second only to The Order's technology in the Edge Worlds (yes, the Corsairs' technology is very advanced) and their numbers are greater than that of the Outcasts, their synergistic war capability is equivalent to that of a Large Paramilitary.

I didn't see a single ship with that prefix. Just sayin'
' Wrote:The Order is a Small Paramilitary organization

I wouldn't call them small, considering they can employ capital vessels on the battlefield. Sure, they're no house navy, but they're far from small.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5