Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gallic fighter comparison, a request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If anyone has any spare time, I would like to request that something like this:

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/6804/...arison.png

be made for some Gallic fighters and bombers. I lack the tools, but I am rather curious as to how some of the ship sizes compare, like the Agama, Lynx, Cougar, Jaguar, and Mistral (which seems very tiny to me) for instance.

This is just really curiosity for the sake of curiosity.
I'd be interested in something like this being made for ALL ships (sorted by size, every class gets its own pic).

Maybe when someone comes around to doing it?
One for every ship? That would be a pretty nice reference page, but I can't even imagine how long it would take to export and arrange that many models.
i have this for comparison...its from hardcmp but it serves its purpose

[Image: 83051786.jpg]
The pic is way off. Brigand LF has bigger hit-area than brigand HF. Also your pic shows the assalt trans as the size of a fighter. Going from there its easy to see these pictures are not scaled to eachother.
That's the Freighter.
' Wrote:The pic is way off. Brigand LF has bigger hit-area than brigand HF. Also your pic shows the assalt trans as the size of a fighter. Going from there its easy to see these pictures are not scaled to eachother.
they are scaled properly .... you know i do know what i am doing...trust me....these are the correct size of the models..and that was the request....hitboxes may be larger...but most of them are same as the ship
Ah wow that was a fast response... and nice work I must say!
I am rather surprised by how much smaller the Gallic pirate ships are compared to all their counterparts... and the GRN bomber looks pretty small as well, or maybe that is just because their light fighter is as big as it?

Regardless of my random pondering up there, nice work, thanks for the insight provided by this page.