Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Spatial help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can I use this ship as pirate without any power core drops? Its civilian but its by IMG, this confuses me.

Tech tree nerfing chart link below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?hl=...p;rm=full#gid=0
Yes
Please, please, PLEASE fly a Spatial. They are my favorite thing to kill.
Avoid all group conflicts, bombers and probably Mini Razor VHFs too.
' Wrote:Avoid all group conflicts, bombers and probably Mini Razor VHFs too.
I'd be willing to bet I could kill one in my Bison too.
I just killed one in my Scimitar light fighter yesterday.

This thing dies to everything, and is not really good at much except maybe attacking transports and gunboats... even then it fails because it is so big. Most bombers can easily outmaneuver it and unfortunately the hitbox is so big that you do not even have to be very good with aiming a SNAC to hit it. Fighters can kill it easily, even light fighters because the thing is basically like a hippo in space.
' Wrote:I'd be willing to bet I could kill one in my Bison too.
I bet you met only bad Spatial pilots/new players only.
If you meet one with Full debs/Tizonas, deb/codes, then nuke screamer mine and SNAC that could fly ships will eat your Bison alive without taking any dmg. The ship is really good for group piracy as corsair- even if this does not promote Corsair RP much- but full tizonas and snac and titan buddy make a nice trader nightmare, same as full tizona/lobera correo with titan hullbuster buddy.
The Spatial is sold at IMG bases, but is a civilian ship. Much like the Zoners sell ships like the Roc, but those aren't Zoner ships. You can use the spatial freely, but be aware it isn't a very good combat ship.
Even with a Cap 8 it wouldn't be able to survive a single SNAC hit. Combine that with its massive hitbox, this thing is a disaster waiting to happen.
Use Arrastra
Pages: 1 2