Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gallic Lane and Weapon platform Turrets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just out of curiousity. What's the current strength setting on the guns in Gallia?

Honestly to me they seem a bit way too strong to encourage much (if any) piracy, not that I don't mind the challenge, but guns being able to instakill a HF just seem a bit, much.
I think they are Gunboats guns (the ones on the lanes, that is).

By the way, if the devs could tune down the guns on all Gallic bases too, that would be great. Not fond of Nova firing weapon platforms.
Gunboat Guns and Missiles, some novas and OP refire rate on those.

Nerf Gallic Stationary NPC stuff.
Honestly seems alot stronger to me when even the shields of a BS go down just as fast as going through a minefield.
They're stronger ye, not sure how much tho. Anyway, I love the Gallic lanes, I can hide my Brigand GB within making it almost impossibru to be hit. :>
Junes has a point, all Gallic trade lanes are like donuts, there is a hole in the middle of them if you look at them from the top and they can comfortably fit mid sized ships inside and shield you from fire from all directions save straight up and down. I pirate the lanes by hiding in them and only zipping out if the trader tries to do something stupid, but so far they have behaved themselves.

Piracy while being defended by the Crown, hazzah.