Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello disco-forum-community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello disco-forum-community,

Thank you for this great mod. I ve played discovery for nearly 3 month and the game is getting better and better.:yahoo: Until now I was only active in-game. I set up two of my chars to join a faction. I am familiar with nearly all rules, especially the Bretonian ones.:rtfm:

A little about me. I played a few pencil and paper RPGs in my youth and loved the wing commander series. So I found with discovery a perfect mixture of both. I understand nearly everything in English, but I have not written any longer English texts for several years. So I hope my English is decent enough for the forum-community.

Cya in space, over and out
LivExitus
English is fine.

But how is your French?
Well, Welcome to Discovery GC Forums then,
your english seems to be very decent,

for the rest, have fun here in this madhouse.
' Wrote:Hello disco-forum-community,

Thank you for this great mod. I ve played discovery for nearly 3 month and the game is getting better and better.:yahoo: Until now I was only active in-game. I set up two of my chars to join a faction. I am familiar with nearly all rules, especially the Bretonian ones.:rtfm:

A little about me. I played a few pencil and paper RPGs in my youth and loved the wing commander series. So I found with discovery a perfect mixture of both. I understand nearly everything in English, but I have not written any longer English texts for several years. So I hope my English is decent enough for the forum-community.

Cya in space, over and out
LivExitus

Welcome to Disco! I hope you will enjoy yourself here. Not to mention being a Wing Commander player.

Tanker
Welcome ! You look like one of the cool newcomers, I guess you will fit right in - have fun
Welcome to our crezi community, enjoy your stay.
[Image: welcome_to_the_club.jpg]
Welcome to the Discovery!

If anything is needed, drop me a question in PM:).
Welcome to Discovery!

Always cool to see more roleplayers showing up!

Oh yeah, don't let the madhouse (forums) scare you away!

Have a good time and pm me if you need any assistance with something Liberty related, I'll try to help ^^
Hallo, have fun, read the rules, and holla if you need something.
Pages: 1 2