Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Mission Spawns Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been trying to get my Junker Guard rep, but can't. Reason - when I got my guard rep almost to green, I get no spawns at my missions.

I take the mission, go to the waypoint and there hasn't spawned anything. No matter what base I try (Rochester, Kreuzberg...). This can't be right!

Either my char is bugged or the missions start bugging themselves when you are close to getting the Guard Rep.

Is this intentional? Is my char bugged? Or maybe the bases have some glitch?

HELP!
Nothing is wrong with your character or the bases where he has been doing missions, nor does this problem occur because you're trying to get a guard reputation (Cannon and the server are not out to get you).

This is a common Discovery bug that I've seen on multiple servers (I've got characters on 8 servers and am currently active on 6). If you can't do any missions, then I'm betting that nobody else can. The glitch can only be fixed by rebooting the server. The solution is to do your missions ASAP after a server reboot. If you wait until the server has been up for several hours or most of the day, then the error is more likely to occur.