Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: No smuggler ID?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I went to rochester as i was setting up my smuggler, i was going to buy a smuggler ID and whaddya know i can't get one. So are there no more smuggler ID's and we just have to be freelancers now?
The smuggler ID was removed/ changed to a Freelancer ID.... I do not know if they will change it back but if you want the ID that WAS the smuggler one, buy the Freelancer ID with the picture of the Mule on it... the freighter not the animal.
' Wrote:The smuggler ID was removed/ changed to a Freelancer ID.... I do not know if they will change it back but if you want the ID that WAS the smuggler one, buy the Freelancer ID with the picture of the Mule on it... the freighter not the animal.
Yeah, That's what i did. But I like having a smuggler ID so people always suspect me of something even when I don't have illegal item(s) on board
Indeed, I was a fan of that myself. It added some tension whenever in lawful space which was nice, now it is just like everyone ignores you unless you crash a barge of caradmine into Manhattan.
' Wrote:Indeed, I was a fan of that myself. It added some tension whenever in lawful space which was nice, now it is just like everyone ignores you unless you crash a barge of caradmine into Manhattan.
Agreed