Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: no access to forum most of the time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: discott.jpg]

this is what I get most of the time over the day when i try to visit the forums.

first thought that it could be my fault - but I can say for sure now - its not.

sent our page to 3 people I know who clicked the link at the time I wasnt able to access the forum.
They had the same problem.

Did you move the server for the forums to somewhere else?
my last info was that gaming/forum server are at the same location because i NEVER have any problems getting connection to the gaming server...

any ideas?

What I tried so far:

-router restart
-other browsers than firefox (inetexplorer, chrome)
-using my smartphone (same result as screen)

i didnt try over the whole day - but it seems to happen ~50% of the time of the day.
This has been happening since the nginx upgrade. It applies to the whole of discoverygc.com, not just /forums/.
Yep. The forums are just intermittently throwing up it its mouth a little bit. It's nothing on your end. No biggie
well - no biggie - but damn annoying. most of the time I got the time to do stuff on the forums i cant access em...

well. seems all i can do is waaaaaiting:D

edit: is it cuz of the domain or the webpage in general? if its the domain - iirc - there was a way to access a webpage via the IP directly

edit2: hmm... i wonder - because its not at my end - that there are enough posts made in the time when the "bad gateway" stuff shows up.

cunfuzzled
It's not your end.
Does the server and forum hang together or working separated?
I kept having this problem on the wiki until I cleared my browser's cookies. Anyone still having trouble should try that.

Silmathien:
Quote:X-Powered-By: PHP/5.3.6-13ubuntu3.3
They're working separately. FLServer doesn't run on ubuntu.
http://www.discoverygc.com/lagstats/ isn't working for me. Wiki is ok now.