Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Rule 2.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Quote:2.1 Following actions are considered cheating on server:

- Using non-Discovery mods, speed-related and loot-related mods especially, as well as using modifications that improve stats of items and ships;
- Changing account information and using any kinds of software that changes normal gameplay;
- Using any equipment not included for sale/looting in Discovery mod, cloaks for example;
- Using equipment that exceeds ship specs;
- Cloning, e.g. creating new characters to collect starting money;
- Single player using two or more computers to fly their own characters.

This is considered as cheating in server so lets see the last one , using two or more characters on the server at a time is considered as cheating but i saw many players doing this like 1 for mining ship and other for stork and fill their transports with this but they don't get sanction , so this is acceptable ?
I don't under stand this rule , any one can help me ?
How do you know said ships aren't shared ships and its multiple people on them?
' Wrote:How do you know said ships aren't shared ships and its multiple people on them?
You don't admins do.
No people use multiple chars at a time , i sawed it and also i did in 4.85 but when i saw this rule then i got confused.
It was my friend he gaved me a other FL launching icon and i launched FL with FAM multiple times and loged on multiple chars , so this is the reason i asked these questions.
I know i had this dicussion with joe dab and also sent an pm to cannon (who ignored it). But players now use 1 computer for it. No need of 2 computers or anymore.

The rule has to be updated BUT BEWARE YOU WILL STILL BE SANCTIONED FOR BEING AN SMART ***
two slots for one player is against the rules. If you see someone doing it, report them.
Del atleast you care about an update to the last sentence?

its doesnt inclyde using 1 pc to play multiple chars. Why dont you just update the rule to inflict that?
I'll slip in a suggestion to update that rule so it simply states two characters being played by one player is against the rules. Not two computers.
' Wrote:I know i had this dicussion with joe dab and also sent an pm to cannon (who ignored it). But players now use 1 computer for it. No need of 2 computers or anymore.

The rule has to be updated BUT BEWARE YOU WILL STILL BE SANCTIONED FOR BEING AN SMART ***

well if this is illegal then how will people play the game ?
I mean how will they fill their transports with ores ?
How will they transfer cargo and other equipment into their other chars ?
If we ask other people to help in transfer of things then they take and run away like that pirate guy did to me by taking my 4 SOLARIS Code Guns away.
And if we drop our ores in space then F1 or dock in a base and switch to other char for looting the ores then other traders loot our ores and run away.
And there are many things that we can't do if we don't use multiple chars.
heard of team work? join an faction. Use your friends to help on things like transfer ( though joe said logging two chars for 5 mins for TRANSFER is allowed). This doesnt include mining
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5