Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Donate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
is there any way to buy items or ships by donating?
No.
No and there never should be.
Why not? It'd help the server run. cough cough.
yeah it would compensate the hard work they have to make updates, all games have those thing why not here?This way, they could upgrade their server and increase the slots (225), becouse server its many times full.
Roleplay server ... Simple answer:

NO
I do not know what difference it makes to be roleplay, role play can continue. the server is full but it's still very quiet for a futuristic space game, it is necessary to publish the game more and attract more players, like voting points to publish the server. Donate only help. I just stoped playing for 5 months and lost all my chars, many playing time and effort i lost, 5 months its not much time, maybe some new hardware would help.
Unfortunately no amount is not going to increase the server capacity, the source code might, but that is never
ever going to be released by microsoft ...
Feel free to donate any spare cash to keep our existing connection alive though, but nobody is going to get
their own set of exclusive pixels in exchange for money.
I believe there would be a legal issue, since someone but Microsoft would profit of a Microsoft game.
i havent said anithing about (exclusive pixels) just normal things. that wont change anithing in game. i wanna play now but server is full, more players, better experience the game can give. why many systems and big space if its empty? has u can see other servers are getting more players becouse GC is full, thats a waist of players.
Pages: 1 2