Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bottlenose problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a BH Bottlenose Gunboat, fitted with a CAU 4 armour upgrade which requires 210 cargo space, the bottlenose has 230. Now with this mounted I am unable to demount any weapons, as it states i have insufficient cargo hold, even though i have 20 space. There is nothing else in my cargo hold, and i would really like to change my weapons set up,without having to sell my CAU4, change weapons set up, then re buy a CAU 4.

Any ideas, perhaps the devs could fix this with either given the Bottlenose 10-20 more cargo space?
Sell one weapon, buy another instead
I tired that in the past and ended up having no weapons on the bottlenose, the CAU4 was still on, and it wouldn't let me buy any more weapons due to ''insufficient cargo hold'' Had to sell the cau 4, rebuy back the weapons, and had to shell out for another cau 4, be damned if im going to do that one again.
This game is multilayer for a reason. Find a buddy to hold your cau4 till you change your setup, however your point is valid one.