Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Xeno's Freighter (Prison ship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey i got an idea, sinds Xenos doens't have the resources to make an new ships or weapons why not make an Freighter for there own ? I think that Xenos have the men power to capture some Transports and use them for them self.

I think this is just reasonable, Xenos have to do stuff for them self.

A ship that looks like and pirate freighter but is weaker and it's for transport stolen goods.
here is how it should look like. (I might be overpowerd please correct it just an idea)
The prison Ship should be fast, and a bit light for quick ecape.
=====Story======
Xenos are having a hard time.
Fighters pilots are getting killed or caputured, by the Liberty Forces and other House Corperations.
In time of need Xenos has decide that they should have an new way to bring Fresh people to join there cause.

Ship Info Card

"RoadRunner"

Due an Xenos has Low on resources , they have made this new Xenos Prison transport ship.
Cause it is made with the light armor plating it can out jump any ship in trusters.
It is an vieuw of craftman ship and the creative what desprate people can do in an short time.
It's not advice to use this ship for long distance trading it's only armed with 2 Turrents,
this Ship is mainly use to only to tractor in Escape pods and any other reasource in range.

Gun/Turrent Mount: 0/2*
Armor: 5000*
Cargo Space: 1000*
Max Batteries/Nanobots: 100/100*
Power Input: 5000-10000*
Max Impulse speed: 120 m/s*

*Note* i do not know if my stats are good, if not you can always change it. make it an good ship for the Xenos.

Price: 5.500.000$

*NOTE* Please this is just an idea, the numbers i put in is just to give an idea how it should look.
*NO FLAME* just trying to help and desprate faction

Xeno ID currently prohibits transports, SHF, and essentially anything that aint a fighter, bomber or some freighters.

I personally have an X shuttle for my various good time depot raiding and general Xeno smuggling needs.
This is generally unnessesary, the Xenos don't need a big ass transport, what we need is some smaller freighter's like the X-shuttle, to do RP runs from base to base. What on earth would we do with such a huge ship? Where'd wwe park it for a start, given how many Xenos there are, and how small our abses are, I suspect that a good 50% of all our bases are just hangars, we need somewhere to sleep!

Secondly how did we make it? We have no shipyards to build such a vessel, the only ideas for Xeno ships being entertained at the moment are modifications to existing ships.
' Wrote:Secondly how did we make it? We have no shipyards to build such a vessel, the only ideas for Xeno ships being entertained at the moment are modifications to existing ships.

it could of been a hijacked transport/frieghter converted into a Xeno freigher or possibly gunboat (i know the Camara with the right re-skin and more turrent placments could make a good gunboat for you or for this)
Now we're talking about a Xeno funboat?

*just shoots this thread*

*shoots it over and over and over and over again*

*screams and unloads clip after clip after clip after clip into it*
5.5 mil is unreasonable. It has less armor than a Transport, and the same cargo space. Transport costs about 6 mil, these stats would work better from about 3 mil.

But yeah, Xenos really don't need any big ships. A smaller vessel would be good.
Transport costs about 4.6 mill.
Bought one Saturday.
I don't think anything other than the currently available ships should be contemplated for the xeno. Giving a xeni id holder a ship with a large cargo hold is just asking for trouble.
By definition xenos are poor and make do with what they can. I think that's the real enjoyment of playing one.
Having access to freighters is enough for the xeno's purposes when it comes to running cardamine or attacking npc depots, but xenos in large ships with big guns, attacking trade lanes on the fringes of liberty space? No thank you. The faction description does point out that the faction has been effectively clapmed down upon by the liberty lawfuls. Adjusting the ships available would bring too much imbalance to an id that is already all too frequently abused.
Besides, if it's just a ship they stole, then there would only be a few of them and they would all still be regular transports. Just because a Xeno is in possession of one doesn't change its infocard.
And just how do you regulate that Dopa, it's bad enough we have 3 million Xenos flying around in ships no Xeno should ever have, I look to the ones flying Vipers and Raven Claws here, now we're going to give them a huge assed transport they can mount big guns onto? It's not needed, simple as that, our ID already prohibits us from having anything with ahold greater than 500, if this was to be implemented it could never be used by those it was intended for. We can use any of the freighter's out there. So we should, if we want to do any transporting.
Pages: 1 2