Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: comeback or new beginning ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
make it almost 1 year, I stopped freelancer, I is not my account ID and wish to return what should I do?
start over?
esqu'il is possible that my account still exist?

what to do please help me ...:(:(:(
' Wrote:make it almost 1 year, I stopped freelancer, I is not my account ID and wish to return what should I do?
start over?
esqu'il is possible that my account still exist?

what to do please help me ...:(:(:(

After that long, the ships on your account will have been deleted due to inactivity. Sorry.
I havea question related to this.

Does a ship get deleted if it isnt used long, even if there are ships on the same accoutn that were used recently.

In other words, is the char wipe account based or ship based?
' Wrote:I havea question related to this.

Does a ship get deleted if it isnt used long, even if there are ships on the same accoutn that were used recently.

In other words, is the char wipe account based or ship based?

Ship-based.
it sucks it was beautiful my ship, and am not motivate for all over again ... there is nothing planned for people who have lost their account deleted and come back??
:(I shall never see my loved geb ... sniff *crying*
' Wrote:it sucks it was beautiful my ship, and am not motivate for all over again ... there is nothing planned for people who have lost their account deleted and come back??

There is: enjoy the starflea-are again, what could be fun, trust me. I did the same some months ago, and as I realised you can earn enough money to buy a GEB by a weekend from the first steps. However if you are here just about that GEB, I suggest you to get a loan from somebody what could help a lot to start.

Summary: Enjoy your stay here.
Just a quick question. What is the time before someones ship get deleted because of inactivity?
' Wrote:Just a quick question. What is the time before someones ship get deleted because of inactivity?
it's six months now, but it used to be three.
am not sure it s deleted if everyone can help me we can testing recover my geb ^^
Pages: 1 2