Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: the Zoner Rabble.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING COMMUNICATION::::::
VERIFY SENDER::::::::::::::::::::::::::
TRANSMIT CRYPTOGRAPHIC KEYS:::::
:
WAIT
:
WAIT
:
IDENTITY CONFIRMED:::::::::::::::::::
VALID CORSAIR KEY::::::::::::::::::
:
WAIT
:
LOW PRIORITY::::::::::::::::::::::
RMORPH: INTEL:::::::::::::

::::::::BEGIN TRANSMISSION:::::::::::

For the sake of civility, I hereby extend to you the formal apologies of the Evolutionary Corsair Guard regarding a recent intercepted transmission made by one of your pilots.

It wont help for me to describe how it was done, except to say that your crypto is broken, and offer you an assurance that we will try our best to make sure that this type of transgression won't happen again to your knowledge.

We know you know it happened. We know you know we know it happened.

I won't dance with you on this: We are more sorry that the pilot got caught than that he attempted the interception. But the fact is: he did get caught and it's an embarrassment.

The pilot in question is currently isolated pending further investigation of this event.

It took us by surprise and is a most inopportune occurrence for us, as I'm sure word has reached even your godforsaken systems that we are attempting to demonstrate and establish our own trustworthiness to others.

Speaking as a Corsair even that sentence sours my mouth as I speak it.

One thing is true: It never ceases to amaze me how quickly the human state erodes into paranoia and accusation.

Especially in these times of every increasing doubt and hostility it is a tragic thing to have to transmit this communication to you.

I regret it, as I regret the loss of our alliance and I regret that we have to stoop to these petty acts against each other.

Our admiral regrets this incident also, but his hands are tied until the council has been informed and has acted.

This matter shall be dealt with as all crimes against the Corsair laws are dealt with.

I'm sure the Council will have something to say, and we will rightly take a beating for this transgression.

Sincerely.

Rmorph
Intelligence: Evolutionary Corsair Guard.

::::END TRANSMISSION::::