Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The lynx
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would I be able to use the lynx outside of galliac space? is this permitted, I found nothing on the wiki about such.
Sure, but expect most people to take an immediate disliking to you, ranging from general disgruntlement to spiteful hate.

EDIT: That is, in game.:P
' Wrote:Sure, but expect most people to take an immediate disliking to you, ranging from general disgruntlement to spiteful hate.

EDIT: That is, in game.:P

Yeah right. We all know it would be in Forums to.

But yeah it is allowed rule wise. But most will just pew pew you on site.
SO am I able to use this as a freelancer in any sector of siruis?
' Wrote:SO am I able to use this as a freelancer in any sector of siruis?

Rule wise yes. But you will get a powercore nerf, and everyone will Pew Pew you for the ship. And with powercore nerf you will be toast.

as seen in this chart.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?hl=...p;rm=full#gid=0
Yeah but expect massive equipment failure and people killing you because you are in a Gallic fighter.

I would also be interested in HOW you got one, as it is a GRN Officer's ship... their normal pilots fly Servals, and even those would be hard to get in RP I bet.
' Wrote:Yeah but expect massive equipment failure and people killing you because you are in a Gallic fighter.

I would also be interested in HOW you got one, as it is a GRN Officer's ship... their normal pilots fly Servals, and even those would be hard to get in RP I bet.

Pretty easy in RP. A GJ sold it to him. Not great RP, but explains it. They salvage, and repair it. Then sell it. Hence the crappy powercore. They did not repair it well.
Same way have this server is getting their ships. OORP a freelancer is neutral to GRN, so land, and buy it.