Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Rmorph. Fighter pilot extraordin... wait what?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greeting space-farers!

I've hesitated a bit to write this because I've struggled a bit with learning my own identity here.. and it may yet be subject to change..

In the past two-and-a-bit weeks that I've been here I seem to have mutated from Indifferent Space Sim Dilettante to Mind-numbingly Loud RP Zealot.

So far theres been a wonderful level of patience towards both extremes from you guys and girls (thanks!), and I hope to eventually come to rest somewhere in the middle.

About me:

I'm Mike, I'm Irish and live in Norway. My Internet ain't the best so when it starts struggling to the point that flying ships isn't an option I come here and hang...

This forum is obviously a very interesting new playground for the group of grown-men-with-childish-habits that I suspect I belong to. (my wife tells me that anyway).

About my char:

I'm playing Corsair cos its my favorite thing the world next to pwnies!

Very nearly :-)

I started anonymously enough - like all who think we can create new personas.. Ninja pirate assasins or some such awesomeness. But personal traits kick in and before long there we are.. sitting in the comfortable slippers of our real identities. And probably batman pyjamas as well.

Corsair suits me very much as a deeply flawed section of humanity, with the tragedy of their past catching up with them and pushing their hopes and aspirations just beyond reach... I love that despite having all the foes in the universe they are their own worst enemies.
And I'm such a cheery fellow usually.

I've tried to involve myself in the place, and ive hooked up with a very pleasant group of guys called the ECG who are generally struggling to find their way around as well..

SO: If you see some outlandish posts in the wrong place that will be me... I've not been round long enough to figure it all out yet but BY CRIKEY that won't stop me from giving it a hearty go..

I suppose I've got that wild drunken noob enthusiasm that I'm sure you long term players have seen and rolled eyes from quite a few times before..
And of course I'm managing to spill my beer on everything and everyone you hold dear here. Sorry bout that - Please excuse the mess.

Soooo...... If you can find the patience to bear with me then I promise I will do my very best to grow into the mature and thoughtful player that you cherish on these servers.

I'm going to make your game-play experience better, cos that will make mine better.

In the meantime ALL advice and experiences you want to share on how I can get there is more than welcome.

I really don't want to make ALL the mistakes that have been made before, but I'm a clutz and I will unless you help me please...

Lastly: Don't be strangers: Le's hook up and kill me.
(Yes: I also suck at the spacey-fighty stuff. Ironic for a corsair career pilot I know. I'm working on it).

See you in Space!

Rmorph

Stop apologizing , you're a great guy and i am sure you'll be a nice addition to the community!
welcome!
' Wrote:Stop apologizing , you're a great guy and i am sure you'll be a nice addition to the community!

Yep, quit apologizing. Judging from what you wrote up there, you're much better than some of the other people who play on the server.

Yeah I'm looking at you "silent-trader", "pirate lolwut" and "no arr-pee pee-vee-pees".
Greetings back, amigo.

Enjoy the creziness of this community!
Welcome to our crezi community, enjoy your stay.
Space balls!

Anyway, welcome. You have one of the best attitudes I've ever seen in a newbie and I hope your ECG Oddisey turns out alright.
Irish and living in Norway? haha cool!
Awesome.

Thanks for the welcome :-)

Rmorph
Ah, another fellow Irishman...

Welcome!

I shall raise a pint of Guinness. an drink it all!
Oh hai thar!
N1ce 2 c sum1 who dusnt talk lyk a idiot nd seems 2 considr wot he sez b4 he sez it nd dont tipe lyk no idiot.

On a 'sirius' note though, nice to meet you, but be warned, no-one truly worth their pint actually likes a 'sair.
Pages: 1 2