Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: About account validation..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is frustrating.

The whole procedure takes duckload of time when you're waiting for your precious new RP account get's its validation and then, after a week or so, it appears to be deleted.

Hello.

Can that procedure be somehow improved because it's crap as it is now.

With regards.
' Wrote:This is frustrating.

The whole procedure takes duckload of time when you're waiting for your precious new RP account get's its validation and then, after a week or so, it appears to be deleted.

Hello.

With regards.

No it cant, the most it takes anymore is 2-3 days. Get over it an wait.
' Wrote:No it cant, the most it takes anymore is 2-3 days. Get over it an wait.

Maybe here can be any way to let administration know about the said account being made for RP reason so it will get validated for sure?

"get over it" doesn't sounds very smart.
Well, you arent going to get better than "get over it."

We have alot of work to do. I am not going to answer 10 pms a day asking me to validate their new account. You can wait a couple of days.
If you look at the accounts marked as validating, you will see why it takes so long.
' Wrote:If you look at the accounts marked as validating, you will see why it takes so long.

And I cleared it out when I saw this thread. That is what, 15 in 2 or 3 hours.
' Wrote:And I cleared it out when I saw this thread. That is what, 15 in 2 or 3 hours.

After all this thread served it's minimal purpose 8|

With regards.
' Wrote:This is frustrating.

Hello.

With regards.

So you make this thread, talk about how it takes a week to get your account validated, and it turns out you made the account 10 minutes before the thread. That was a good way to get on my ignore list. Don't expect me to go out of my way to help you again.
' Wrote:So you make this thread, talk about how it takes a week to get your account validated, and it turns out you made the account 10 minutes before the thread. That was a good way to get on my ignore list. Don't expect me to go out of my way to help you again.

Actually it was deleted after i had to wait for around a week, checked out today and A-ha. Deleted. So i remade it since i need it.

Anyway, thanks.

P.S. Actually since i made a couple of accounts for my overall time around the Disco I had to wait for a longer periods of time waiting for validation. Once i had to reregister account 4 times before it got through. Was actually the reason I've decided to go for forum feedback.
That only happens with spambots. Are you a spambot? Yea, and we do validations every 2-3 days, so the whole thing is fairly unlikely.
Pages: 1 2