Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Tal and Greetings!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It sounds like you'll be a good addition around here. enjoy yourself...you are now officially surrounded by a bunch of good people on the best freelancer server ever:cool:

uh, just look over your shoulder every now & then just to be on the safe side.

oh hello.
Welcome, and beware of the communist penguins!
COMMUNIST PENGUINS!!!!!!!!!!
ah, feels better, da?

Enjoy the server and mod! Do RP!
Welcome - and have fun:)
Hi, `elcome and all that goodness........

Of course the thing that caught my eye was your chice of topic. Yee know where the Phrase "Tal and Greetings" came from?

Heh, be interesting to see if you know that answer.
Well since people are trying to recruit...why not join a trading faction. Join Samura Heavy Industry and make Millions!
' Wrote:Hi, `elcome and all that goodness........

Of course the thing that caught my eye was your chice of topic. Yee know where the Phrase "Tal and Greetings" came from?

Heh, be interesting to see if you know that answer.

This one was just about to ask the same question.

*giggles*
I want to know the answer to that as well!

Welcome to Discovery. Read the rules and have fun!
I believe I may have found it.........

Quote:A study of the 26 books of the Gor series reveals that characters in John Normans stories regularly use two different words when they say hello, namely: Tal and Greetings. In the entire series to date, the word Tal appears 96 times...........
' Wrote:Greetings lass. Good to have another on the forums. This is the best place to be.

PS. watch out for DBoy :secret:

Thank you Stoat! I'm reading the links you provided.:)

Kyte
OK, this is Zapp, King of Welcome-thread-link-spammage. Because I just point at ma sig, which is full o' 'em.

First: READ MY STORIES! They're good, I swear. I have good grammar.

Second: JOIN THE BLS! We are the best cardamine smugglers around, and if you want to smuggle cardamine, you either join us -- or pay!

Third: JOIN THE LPI! Liberty Police: enforcin' "Da Law".

FOURTH and most important... : click every link you see in my sig! You'll win a prize!
Pages: 1 2 3