Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Tal and Greetings!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello Everyone,

My name is Kyte and I've just arrived. I've been involved with FL for about six years now, online for about five years. I have played on many servers including "The Void", where I enjoyed discovering new systems and making new friends. When Microsoft decided to stop hosting, I took an extended sabbatical and have only just returned to find the Discovery mod and server. This is my third day on the server and I must say I am very excited to see what it has to offer. My boyfriend thinks I'm crazy to play FL, but then he only more computer time to play his WoW. *Laughs. :)I'm looking forward to seeing you all in game.

See you in The Black!

Kyte
Welcome to Discovery:)

No doubt you'll get the usual jazz from the others. Political animals, shameless recruiting etc etc. Aside from that, Xoria's posts are a good place to start. You can find them in the Discovery 24/7 RP Server section though i'm sure others are gonna link them sometime soon.

I'll let the regular spammers do the rest of it from here on in...
Welcome to discovery...I hope you discover happiness, and excitement here.
This. Is. Not. What. I. Asked. For.

Uhm.. welcome to Discovery, Kyte!:)

Niezck: What spammers are you talking about?:nyam:
Welcome! Enjoy yourself, read the rules, now, go read them, seriously.

If they haven't already (and the usual suspects have not), although Niezck has already alluded to some of it, there should be some fellas knocking on the door to offer you useful links and strange offers of employment, click the links but ignore the plugs, unless they are for Zapp's stories. The only faction you'll ever need to join is the Democratic Peoples Of Liberty. If that doesn't float your boat, however there's a couple of other links in my sig.

Shameless recruting like that, Niezck?
You want names Eta? I'll be happy to give them:)

Yes, Del, -exactly- like that. Atleast it's for LR...ish. That's OK.
' Wrote:You can find them in the Discovery 24/7 RP Server section though i'm sure others are gonna link them sometime soon.
Someone's gotta do it...

Link-action number one: the almighty rules

Link-action number two: Xoria's afore-mentioned post that will help you. Big time.

Apart from that, welcome to Discovery! Enjoy the plethora of possibilities and make yourself comfortable in that nice Starflier you start with - but not for too long;)
Welcome to the community/server
stay out of the way of the Liberty Sec Force and Navy and you will do fine.

Greetings lass. Good to have another on the forums. This is the best place to be.

PS. watch out for DBoy :secret:
What he said. Welcome, and join the almighty LPI!
Pages: 1 2 3