Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: What's happening with the Omicroners?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Gytrash

I have heard several rather startling things this morning, not the least of which is my alarm at 7 AM.

The most startling of these is that the omicroners is
  1. Disbanding
  2. Already gone
  3. Being remade
So Jinx said that it is disbanding but I have heard otherwise from some others, is there any news on what is actually happening?
Why not just wait and see?

Clearly whatever happens will be RPed publically.
They disbanded for a couple of hours, then weren't sure, then disbanded again, then said hold on, now the leadership of the faction is being given to the gent running the Order.

More or less the same thing as the last time they disbanded but with fewer threads in flood.
The Omicroners faction has been disbanded.
Some players significantly involved in it have quit disco.

Personally, I did not make my choice yet.
I may start a new zoners faction to replace the Omicroners (which means new goals and new diplomacy).
My main constrain is that I am currently really busy in my real life and I am not sure to have time to build a new faction.
Therefore my decision will mostly depend of how many serious people I can gather to work with me on this faction.
Some omicroners and independent zoners already contacted me to show their interest about it (and I thank them for that)

The only clear thing is that if I am going to build this zoners faction it will be in omicron-74. So if OSI is having it (I heard OSI could claim the system) I won't start this new faction.

But more important, I think all players on disco should have fun. Seeing some of us leaving the community because they feel oppressed or hurt is clearly a failure of the community. I think we seriously need to think about it in order to prevent it happens again.

moebus
By disbanded do you mean disbanded disbanded or disbanded like when the ZTC became the Omicroners?
ZTC? Wasn't that the ZDF? Too many acronyms. Getting confused. Anyway, zoners being divided and unable to make up their mind - they're acting like Zoners at least.

:)

A more modest faction would do well settling in O74. Or OSI if they're even interested.
' Wrote:ZTC? Wasn't that the ZDF? Too many acronyms. Getting confused. Anyway, zoners being divided and unable to make up their mind - they're acting like Zoners at least.

:)

A more modest faction would do well settling in O74. Or OSI if they're even interested.
Zoner Trade Consortium was the Omicroner's initial form. After the war started by the [A]sstards, their leadership raegquit and declared the faction had been disbanded. The next day the Omicroners turned up to replace them, to much confusion and shrugging.

ZDF was the ill-fated Zoner Defence Force.
Like hyenas around a fresh corpse...:rolleyes:
' Wrote:By disbanded do you mean disbanded disbanded or disbanded like when the ZTC became the Omicroners?
Disbanded completely. Even o-74 must be re-purchased.

Gytrash

So from what I gather, Omicroners are gone.

Does this have something to do with anything?
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?...pic=118509
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18