Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Dantrithor here, hi all :-)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, im a newbie in Discovery servers. Been playing SP campaign and such, and exploring for a few days after it, but im not really experienced. I get things fast, though :-P

I'm actually playing in RP server, and ive been for a few days already, as Dantrithor. Just an ex-miner turned into a trader, friendly to all, including pirates who really deserve what i have (And dont just expect me to pay 1M when im flying a 800k ship, with 200k worth of cargo, with a total character worth of about 1.5M :-P)

Just wanted to introduce myself, and hope you all a good day, and good RP experience in server!
Welcome! Enjoy yourself, read the rules, now, go read them, seriously.

If they haven't already (and the usual suspects have not) there should be some fellas knocking on the door to offer you useful links and strange offers of employment, click the links but ignore the plugs, unless they are for Zapp's stories. The only faction you'll ever need to join is the Democratic Peoples Of Liberty. If that doesn't float your boat, however there's a couple of other links in my sig. If you are intent on carrying goods through Liberty however, please drop your cargo whenever the nearest Xeno asks, we stay ever so friendly that way.
Welcome to Discovery!
' Wrote:If they haven't already (and the usual suspects have not) there should be some fellas knocking on the door to offer you useful links and strange offers of employment, click the links but ignore the plugs, ...
Here we go!

Useful link no 1: the rules (oh yeah!)

Useful link no 2: Xoria's words of wisdom (a.k.a. the thread for Disco rookies)

Oh, and of course, welcome to Discovery! Have a refreshing nice stay and fly safe!

(I'm in euphoric mood today, great weather after a month of snow, rain and storms)
Thanks god i always read rules before doing anything, but thanks for the links nonetheless :-)

And, excuse me Del, but ill try to at least force the xeno's to follow me for a while till i drop things; you know, you have to actually work to do your job! Not nice if i just dropped things.. you have to sweat a bit following my ol' slow ship :-P But if the pirate is good enough, and asks for a reasonable ammount, no point in beeing killed!

And congrats Sleipnir about good weather. Now.. what'ya doing here? go out and enjoy it!

And may you all have a good, profitable, and funny day!
' Wrote:And congrats Sleipnir about good weather. Now.. what'ya doing here? go out and enjoy it!

Oh, I could predict it got bad since there were clouds rising... everything is just grey now:mellow:
*waves hand* You WILL join the LPI...*/waves hand*

Welcome to the House of Nuts.
hello,
welcome to discovery and beware of the Discovery Communist <strike>Party</strike> Penguins, they are very dangerous.
enjoy the server =P
welcome - and have fun:)
OK, this is Zapp, King of Welcome-thread-link-spammage. Because I just point at ma sig, which is full o' 'em.

First: READ MY STORIES! They're good, I swear. I have good grammar.

Second: JOIN THE BLS! We are the best cardamine smugglers around, and if you want to smuggle cardamine, you either join us -- or pay!

Third: JOIN THE LPI! Liberty Police: enforcin' "Da Law".

FOURTH and most important... : click every link you see in my sig! You'll win a prize!
Pages: 1 2