Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: rheinland military #2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi

i didn´t want to discuss what happend there. (if i were the rheinlander i would also engage;))

i only wanted to know if it's legal to get invited (called for help) by an other fraction which is out of your "territory"?

thanks

and sry for the missunderstanding writing skills in the last topic! :$

If you are asking why Rheinland military can be around in omega 3, this link might be useful:

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...=117252&hl=
Actually, engaging anything in omega-3 on rm id sounds like a rule breaking situation, since the id only permits rheinland and bordering systems... i think? No idea. I always said that those new "speicifc zois" in IDs were bad idea, especially since some factions retained vague and thus sirius wide zoi, see sairs, oc, etc.
As far as i can see it, the Omegas as a whole can be considered as bordering systems, expecially because of the bases Rheinland Companies have in O7 and the one in O3. Besides, the treaty only allow us to patrol from the O7 jumpgate to Aland Shipyard, and from the jumpgate to Rugen.

And all of this was made out a quite logical roleplay made with the BAF leaders. I don't see anything wrong or any form of abuse in this.

An admin imput on the question would be appreciated then.
' Wrote:An admin imput on the question would be appreciated then.

I belive in this matter was given an reply from admin:
' Wrote:And that adequately explains that. Thread closed.

RM chase You from Omega-7 to Omega-3,
You attack him + You are a thread to Rheinland = You are target to destruction,
someone could stop chase You after You run to next system - but probably You never run from his sight,
so He choose to do not stop of chase.

IMHO case is closed - and BTW, homer in future do not reopen closed topics
Actually I would say there is a small question here. The ID has ZOI restrictions on pirates and terrorists, but it does not have any ZOI restrictions on ships from at-war houses. The ID text makes no mention of at-war factions that are neither houses or basic pirates.

I read the "houses" part as meaning at-war factions. These pirates are probably reading piratss as any non-house factions. It should be clarified since there is room for this confusion. There is also the larger question, what happens if RM meets RH in ~Colorado, can RM engage