Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Order-Ship: Hathor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Folks,

(I'm not sure, if i'm right here at this place with this thing, and i also don't find yet a discussion to this Topic, if so, could a moderator please forward it to the right place please?)

Since 4.86 i realised that the "Hathor" Gunboat from the Order does have a new Design and some new properties. Who came up with the idea of the Hathor change? Okay look indeed good and everything, but I found the previous model, much nicer and better.

I saw, that the Hathor is available at two Bases in Order-Area. So, could it not be possible on one basis to offer the new Hathor, on the other base but the elderly?
The model was replaced, you will not be able to fly a Hathor with the old model and I very strongly doubt the devs will make the old model available again.

If they planned to do that, why would they replace it in the first place?
Since they haven't done that with any of the replaced models, I doubt they would make an exception for the Hathor.

Edit: Damn Ninjas:P
>_>
<_<
>_>
<_<
V_V

Another new Hathor-Hater.

This is why we can't have nice things.
New Hathor indeed looks very bad. And if you want to know Jeremy how I want Order ships to look like, I redirect you to Onuris.
I do not know what is wrong with the new Hathor, personally, i like it

It looks more aerodynamic, and it doesn't have so many useless parts or parts that make it ugly on it
I lke how the new Hathor looks, but as Omicron says, it just doesn't fit the Order's style. The Hathor looks just like a Conference on steroids [I know inRP its supposed to but still . . .].
' Wrote:New Hathor indeed looks very bad.

Bad is just too weak to describe it. Its like a squid raped zoner gunboat, and we got their lovechild.
I like it.
I might steal one.
It looks purely Zoner. Hathor is supposed to resemble Conference but... be pimped by Order, not just to slap 2 more guns. Old Hathor was succesful at it.
Pages: 1 2