Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Rheinland - Liberty war, ZoI.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Are opposed forces in Liberty-Rheinland war allowed to go beyond the Texas/Hamburg system, like for example Liberty battlefleet in Frankfurt, if you do not use capital systems for transition? And where's the red line then? LN and Military IDs, respectively. (not intelligence service)

Asking this inb4 doing anything (Colorado/Stuttgart raids, or smth. Since member of that fleet told he got a confirmation from [LN])

Edit: Ehh, should've asked this in Rules section, sorry. Moderators, if it won't bother you too much, please, move it there =\
Well, I saw once RM in California and yes it would help to know how far RM can go.
I know from a friend that LN cant go to New Berlin and RM cant go to New York
' Wrote:Are opposed forces in Liberty-Rheinland war allowed to go beyond the Texas/Hamburg system, like for example Liberty battlefleet in Frankfurt, if you do not use capital systems for transition? And where's the red line then? LN and Military IDs, respectively. (not intelligence service)

Asking this inb4 doing anything (Colorado/Stuttgart raids, or smth. Since member of that fleet told he got a confirmation from [LN])
Edit: Ehh, should've asked this in Rules section, sorry. Moderators, if it won't bother you too much, please, move it there =\
It has been done before. It's a really interesting question though.
I don't see why combat couldn't take place somewhere else from to time. If enemy forces to manage to slip there.
I remember a Liberty battle fleet outside Planet New Berlin, 522 or some such.
I remember bombarding the Ring with mortars together with a few other caps.
There's no rules restriction on where a military ship can travel. The restriction is the RP consequences for being somewhere that somebody else doesn't want you to be. People bring caps to Manhattan all the time, Liberty can take their caps to other systems too.

lets make a fight, the game is too quiet
I'd like to remind members of the community that actions of independent members of a faction does not reflect the Official factions.

And from what I understand, the unsaid rule between both the [LN] and the [RM]; don't send large groups of (tagged) capital ships into each other's space regularly.

We'll mostly send snub craft if we do (unless established through pre-discussed RP action). Though, generally I think everything is fair game as long as your in a fighter/bomber.
I suppose if ou at war with Liberty you can go anywhere in Liberty. This is war- I dont think LN would cry about RM in Colorado, they will just try to kill or push enemy back
There is nothing in the rules stopping RM attacking New York/California/Colorado/whatever, or LN attacking New Berlin/Stuttgart/Frankfurt/whatever.

However in the interests of sanity and keeping a logical nature to the war, I'd ask that conflict is generally speaking kept to the systems in which it's supposed to be happening. Those being Texas, Hamburg, Bering, Hudson, New Hampshire and Bremen.

I'll repeat, it is not against the rules to go elsewhere, it's just not great in roleplay terms.
Pages: 1 2 3