Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: another stupid raid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Right now there is raid on Gamma.
Who attacked you may ask? Hessians. And Reavers. And BHG Core. And Zoner even.
Why? Since when 4 BHG Buttleships do not engage Hessian caps? They allied? They neutral? Or they just lolwuts?
No really. Where is Admins when this thing happens? Why when CCCP & GRN joined Corsairs in Alpha - Admin come and quikly fixed that. By killing all GRN/Sair ships. Why not now? You not like Corsairs?
Now to players. Why you so wierd? Soon I will see LN with Nomads hunting Order in New Tokio... Damn good RP/Lore/Common sense guy, damn fine actually.........:wacko:
Well you see, all the started factions have a mutual enemy in the corsairs. There's no reason to forbid enemies from shooting one group of mutual enemies before turning on each other. Also, cccp and grn had no place out of the Taus.
Another whining thread... Just deal with it! None likes corsairs...
didnt get used to it yet?
Sweet Corsair tears.

I will scatter them over Omicron-74 for others to taste. :cool:

Muahahaha.
I suspect this is going to go absolutely nowhere. Next troll post will get a ten million credit fine, and this will
increase exponentially with each following one.
Why to be Zoners are in the Gamma to be attack the Corsairs!? I was to think them neutral? No more?

Reavers are reave without the rp at all. Finish the thought BHG, might as well call them the LOLHG for the sense of their men.

Edit: Not a troll post. To be getting their act on stage BHG! Curtains demand clear action, not the rehearsal!
Next one is twenty ...
the bhg have a perfectly valid reason to be shooting sairs in gamma. what is your problem with that, exactly?
Getting a little tired of the constant bitchfest and whining. If you have a genuine grievance, post it as a
sanction report, or PM an admin to come in game. We are not mind readers, nor can we sit in game to
wait for potential situation to occur.
Pages: 1 2