Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: No more Archangels after Sever restart?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i even tried another ship in same account but still nothing
or is there a saying ONE ACCOUNT can only loot one CodeNamed Gun only ONCE for ever?
1 char can only loot 1 codies of each type, in your case it seems someone already loot it before you
Yep, if you looted the Archangel before on that character you need to do it with another one next time.
' Wrote:1 char can only loot 1 codies of each type, in your case it seems someone already loot it before you

what about another char in the same account?
' Wrote:what about another char in the same account?

Then it still can be looted.
' Wrote:what about another char in the same account?

Recently looted the wreck in O-41 with a gunboat.
Server crashed about four times in an hour and I got the code with the same char each time. :)
' Wrote:Recently looted the wreck in O-41 with a gunboat.
Server crashed about four times in an hour and I got the code with the same char each time. :)
looks it does not apply on Archangel at all...-_-;

Lucky man) I too actually. Looted 3 phoenixes 2 weeks ago with one char due crashes

It only happens some times,
But i think looting a code with a active char or is a high priced ship can loot the same wreck multiple times.
I looted 3 ARCHANGEL with my LN GB,
Looted IRON HAMMERS,DIAMOND BACKS,SILVER FIRES and DARK BLOSSOMS with my sabre multiple times.
i thought you cant dock with the character and only then the code becomes unlootable?