Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bounty Hunters Bombers and SuperNova Anti Matter Cannons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So what does the community think of this? Even though they are obviously enemies, the cannons are sold on a zoners base. And the zoners do seem to unofficially like the bounty hunters, so is this simply a stretch, or is it a total break?

Figured I might as well ask.
Its one of those weapons where the infocard says one thing but players do the opposite. The fact that there aren't really any other options kinda says you can use it without worry though. IMO
I think that there is a consensus that anyone can buy Supernovas, really.
Until comparable weapons for other groups get made, no one will argue with you using them, because it gives way too much advantage to the 2 factions that already have it.

Note: The inferno is not such a weapon, the Mini and the novas are.
' Wrote:Note: The inferno is not such a weapon, the Mini and the novas are.

Actually the Inferno was a bit uber in 4.83. Now it got balanced with mini razor.. so while it's still better for most tasks the advantage is not that big. And the main enemies (Corsairs) have their own line of shieldbusters that counter it.
who made the supernova anyhow?
if they are sold on a zoner base, really, anyone could buy it.
like most antimatter weapons, it would basicly be a secret and most guarded order developement - but when you re allied to the zoners, you end up with all your "secret" stuff being sold to everyone, everywhere, at a discount price.

i think the LSF used twin razors when i last scanned them ( instead of the better SN ), outcasts use twin infernos mostly ( which is just as good as a SN, in terms of usefulness against warships, i think )

BHGs use the SN - allthough the alternative of a twin razor is maybe more inRP. - but then, you cannot mount a disruptor. and since BHGs are mostly soloers, they need a CD + torp, i think. - well, i use the SN on cheshire and never really felt ooRP. but i woulnd t mind when there was a decission to keep it inRP like the inferno.

then the SN would only be available to zoners ( not for sale, only for use ) and corsairs.
unless we begin making equivalent weapons for all houses, it will probably be available... to all.
Though equivalents would be awesome...
Selling it on Guard bases would be good...
Pages: 1 2 3