Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: /droprep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since, as many of us know, droprepping can be quite annoying, especially when you end up dropping every rep you have full before reaching the IFF you wanted, I thought of something.

/droprep #

It would be just like /droprep, just that you type in the number of the faction you want as your IFF and of which you have full rep (numerated from the bottom (friendliest) to the top (hostile) on your repsheet).

So, if you have a USI IFF but want an LN IFF and the Liberty Navy rep is the third above your USI rep, you type "/droprep 4" and voila! There is your Navy IFF.

Of course, this is all hypothetical and I'm not sure FLHook is awesome enough to do it. On the other hand, if it can make jump drives, this should work too.
Now guard rep is removed.
simply. Agreed!
I will refrain from +1ing the idea ... oh, it's too late already.
I had a similar idea for a /setrep [faction] that gives you the iff for that faction if your reputation with them is 0.9 or better. considering ID's and admins can rephack you it may be possible.

thanks for the reminder =)
I think droprep should be affected by player's ID. For example if player wants a BPA IFF, he buys a BPA ID and has for example gateway, bowex and BAF, BPA full green reps but a planetform IFF. Just 1 droprep should autorep a player to a faction of his ID. I guess you understand what I mean.