Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Carebearing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to be friendly with all lawful houses and related militaries/civilian corps/police forces? As in Liberty, Bretonia, Rheinland, Kusari, Gallia. I'm friends with most of them, but the Gallia just outright hate me
Yes it is, but Gallia is supposed to hate you... and unless you get a trade license from them their lawful players will probably just blow you up.
Actually, as long as you aren't affiliated with Liberty or Bretonia you can come and go as you please. Just don't carry restricted goods or contraband.
Unfortunately the yanks and brits pretty much adore me through no fault of mine haha I thought maybe I could cozy up to junkers, who are allied to ile de france shipping, then boost my rep with them to make the other frenchies love me. Kikatsu, how do I go about getting a trade license?
If it comes to all sirian houses - /restart Rheinland and a Rouge Bribe in Bering (that is what I heard) will make you at least neutral with pretty much everyone outside gallia. With Gallia itself it is a bit more complicated though.

Also, you can get licences from Liberty and from Rheinland at the same time (as a Freelance) of course, not a problem.
go shoot xenos.
Be friends with everyone.
' Wrote:Is it possible to be friendly with all lawful houses and related militaries/civilian corps/police forces? As in Liberty, Bretonia, Rheinland, Kusari, Gallia. I'm friends with most of them, but the Gallia just outright hate me

The easiest way to become simultaneously friendly with all the lawful factions of Liberty, Bretonia, Kusari and Rheinland is to do missions for the BHG / acquire a BHG rep.

That won't help you with Gallia though. It's hard to get very friendly with them, short of a /restart Gallia and repping for their lawful factions.