Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Taking the LPI in a new direction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Oh yes. I've been giving this a lot of thought, and I just realized: I am the de facto leader of the LPI! And what do I want? Sabres. Lots of Sabres. So Sabres we shall have. From this moment on, the LPI shall be nothing but Sabres fully decked out with Krakens and Infernos, and we'll actually beat the crap outta all pirate bases. You get the memo boys: Hit 'em hard! Blow 'em up! Raise their cities and salt the land!

Mwahahahahaha.

Ha ha.

Haaaaa....

Sabres? Krakens? Infernos? Those are tools aof the enemy, and we get to use them! Right on. Time to give something back to all those buggers who make me sit in my escape pod with the coffee machine... and the donut maker.... actually I'm going to keep my Liberator, thanks and all chief.
Oddly enough, you're a Sabre pilot by forum rank Zapp...
Del, you get yer lazy bum arse into a Sabre, and yer gonna like it!
I understand you need better ship's, But Sabre's are so not RP. That would be the same as a pirate using a Liberty Carrier. You have to land on a pirate base to purchase said Sabre, and a pirate needs to land on Liberty base for Carrier.:nono:
' Wrote:I understand you need better ship's, But Sabre's are so not RP. That would be the same as a pirate using a Liberty Carrier. You have to land on a pirate base to purchase said Sabre, and a pirate needs to land on Liberty base for Carrier.:nono:

He proves a good point chief.

Therefor, consider this my formal request for an Osiris.

I hope you find the two enclosed donuts delicious.

Sean Toronto.
I like the way you think, Toronto! Osirises for everyone!
Ahh, so that's where the GSAL funds are going...
can ah, sylar cole have a spyglass? i can say i stole it back from teh hackahs?

i promise i wont kill everyons :crazy:
I'm sorry, if I don't get free coffee and donuts for just about ever, none of this is going to happen ...
We clear now ? And all yer confectionery will be popped in the nearest 'Martin Baker' and shot into
a convenient blackhole. Put that in your starflea and smoke it ... Mmm

Hood
Pages: 1 2 3