Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Zelot Your request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
In the topic

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...zoner&st=30

You made this statement a few weeks ago

' Wrote:Show me one picture of a Corsair pirating a food shipment bound for Crete. I dare you.

I have your guncam images for you, Do you want them listed here? or in private, the people stopping food shipments are TBH and claim to work for you.

Luckly another corsair bought a transport to me and acquired the food for crete.
Was this just now?

He should have and I should have killed you the second you jumped into Gamma... I've gotten soft:(

Edit: Cap and nomads= GTFO of Gamma.
' Wrote:In the topic

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...zoner&st=30

You made this statement a few weeks ago
I have your guncam images for you, Do you want them listed here? or in private, the people stopping food shipments are TBH and claim to work for you.

Luckly another corsair bought a transport to me and acquired the food for crete.

Ghehehehe , thinking you can fly into gamma with nomads onboard in a cruiser.
:Dyou siR,

amuse me:D

edit : also list those images , i'll list mine too
TBH are renegade corsairs who dont listen to the leadership, and shoot anyone they feel like.

Sounds like a buncha lolwut indies really.
Yes, we have changed our policy. That comment was looking for examples from you know, before that comment was posted, not after we have clearly, and vocally changed the policy.

Thank you for your time.
Quote:Sounds like a buncha lolwut indies really.

sounds funny, how can i join them?
' Wrote:sounds funny, how can i join them?

Shoot Zoners, and make sure you say yalalalalala before you do :crazy:
Dane, have you had any interactions with TBH?
Unfortunately no - But I had planned to run a food shipment to Crete sometime soon - I'll tell you about it so we can schedule some PVP.

Or, you can come by FP9, I've been meaning to take the Osprey of mine into fighter combat.

Whatever works for you Zelot. Lemme know
' Wrote:yalalalalala
Actually is the battle cry of the Black Sails ,
You are mixing things up
Pages: 1 2 3 4